Winter Welding Gauntlet XL
Welding gloves are personal protective equipment (PPE) that protect the hands of welders from the hazards of welding. These gloves allow digit articulation while protecting the operator from electrical shock, extreme heat, and ultraviolet and infrared radiation, and also provide abrasion resistance and enhanced grip.
- Have a Question?
Based on the highly successful A500, the A505 is perfect for working in cold conditions. The fleece lining helps to retain heat and the aramid stitching provides much needed reinforcement and durability.
- EN12477 Type A welding protection
- FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection
- Fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- 14 inch cow split leather gauntlet
- Maximum EN407 burn behaviour resistance
- Ideal for welding and metal handling
- CE certified
Leather, Fleece, Aramid