Welders Gauntlet Blue XL
Welding gloves are personal protective equipment (PPE) that protect the hands of welders from the hazards of welding. These gloves allow digit articulation while protecting the operator from electrical shock, extreme heat, and ultraviolet and infrared radiation, and also provide abrasion resistance and enhanced grip.
- Have a Question?
A tough 14" split leather welders gauntlet provides protection against a range of heat related tasks. Ideal for welding, metal handling, etc. These gloves allow digit articulation. They are thick and protective of both hands, but especially the dominant.
Features of welders gauntlet
- EN12477 Type A welding protection
- Fully lined with soft and comfortable cotton
- 14 inch cow split leather gauntlet
- Maximum EN407 burn behaviour resistance
- Ideal for welding and metal handling
- Durable leather
- CE certified
- Cut resistant
Cow Split Leather, Cotton
check out more welding gauntlet