TIG Ultra Welding Gauntlet XL
TIG welding gloves are typically made of goat, cow, or pig hides. They are designed to provide finger sensitivity with adequate protection. MIG welding gloves are meant to provide maximum protection with some dexterity. Materials are usually of pig, cow, or deer hides.
- Have a Question?
The TIG Ultra Welding Gauntlet offers fantastic dexterity with a goat leather palm and excellent burn resistance due to the split leather backing. Designed for the professional TIG welder with aramid stitching for ultra durability. They are designed to provide finger sensitivity with adequate protection.
Features of tig ultra welding gauntlet
- EN12477 Type A welding protection
- Premium quality leather welding gauntlet
- The ultimate in dexterity for welders
- Made from high quality durable goat leather
- Reinforced aramid stitching for maximum durability and burn protection
- Ideal for welding and metal handling
- CE certified
Buffalo Leather, Split Leather, Para-Aramid
check out more welding gauntlet