Technical Arc Prof-MIG Universal C251 MIG Welder
- 10MM maximum weld thickness on mild steel
- 20A - 250A output
- British made machine
- 12 voltage steps
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 145A
- Transformer based MIG welder
- 2 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Technical Arc Prof-MIG Universal C251 MIG welder's max weldable thickness is 3MM, 5MM.PROF-MIG Universal models provide great welding performance coupled with low operating costs & the best long-term reliability. Built to weld & keep welding year after year.
Main features of Prof-MIG Universal C251
- 12 volt steps for very fine adjustment of power
- 400V version available
- Machine includes reverse polarity
- Very low min of 20amps ideal for very thin gauge material.
- Smooth welding characteristics through the range.
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty.
- High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption.
- Variable wire speed synchronised to output for easy setting.
- Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings.
- Industry standard Euro torch connection.
- Wire size 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0 mm wire on 15kg or 5 kg spools.
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor.
- All models are fan cooled.
- Robust metal chassis & case.
- Takes full sized gas cylinders.
- Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines.
- Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors.
- All in all a virtually unbeatable MIG package!
Options include a spot timer option, digital meter option, and HD (heavy duty) option. Other functions and specs are available on request.
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.
- Amp Range 25-250
- Duty Cycle @ 60% - 145A
- Duty Cycle @ 35% - 190A
- Input Fuse (slow blow) - 32A
- Welding Wire - 0.6-1.0MM
Environmentally friendly, Made with less than 1% plastic materials + very long product lifespan + over 90% energy efficiency.