Technical Arc Prof-MIG Universal C181 MIG Welder
- 5MM maximum weld thickness on mild steel
- 20A - 180A output
- British made machine
- Transformer based MIG welder
- 8 voltage steps
- 15KG wire reel capacity
- 2 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Technical Arc Prof-MIG Universal C181 MIG welder's max weldable thickness is 3MM, 5MM. PROF-MIG Universal models provide great welding performance coupled with low operating costs & the best long term reliability. Built to weld & keep welding year after year .Features Synergic wire speed control, which will weld down to 0.5mm steel. Designed and manufactured in Great Britain, using high-quality components, to industrial standards. The internals are designed to last for many years, even in the most demanding environments. This is probably one of the most reliable MIG Welders on the market today. The machines are force fan cooled with a low noise design. The chassis at the rear takes full-size gas cylinders.
Main features of Prof-MIG Universal C181
- 8 volt steps for very fine adjustment of the power
- Machine includes reverse polarity
- Very low min of 20amps ideal for very thin gauge material.
- Smooth welding characteristics through the range.
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty.
- High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption.
- Synergic control of wire speed
- Welds down to 0.5MM metal
- Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings.
- Industry standard Euro torch connection.
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor.
- All models are fan cooled.
- Robust metal chassis & case.
- Takes full sized gas cylinders.
- Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines.
- Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors.
- All in all a virtually unbeatable MIG package!
- Amps Range - 20-185
- Duty Cycle @ 60% - 90A
- Duty Ctcle @35% - 120A
- Input Fuse (slow blow) - 16A
- Welding Wire - 0.6/0.8MM
- Weight - 48KG
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.