Technical Arc Multi 200i Multi Process Welder with HF TIG
- 5MM maximum weld thickness on mild steel
- 10A - 200A output
- Multi process welder - MIG, HF DC TIG & MMA
- High frequency DC TIG welder
- 5KG wire reel capacity
- Inverter based MIG welder
- 2 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Multi Process Welder has MIG + STICK + TIG all rolled into one portable package which makes this a very popular product!
Ideal for all mobile welding applications.
Standard functions/features of Multi Process Welder
- Includes Genuine Binzel MB15 MIG Torch
- Infinitely variable output between 10 and 200 amps (240A peak on MIG)
- Class leading duty cycle, 180A@60%, 160A@100% all quoted at 40C.
- Works on a 13A plug up to 170A (16A needed for full power).
- Infinitely variable volts on MIG from 15-26 welding voltage.
- Variable inductance on MIG for perfect welding for all wire & materials.
- Robust wire feeding system with industry standard Euro connection.
- Wire inch switch allows welding wire to be driven without welding volts.
- Takes standard 5KG MIG wire reels.
- True TIG functions with HF start for fast perfect arc initiation.
- Digital meter shows the set welding amps prior to welding for easy set up.
- Variable gas post flow control on TIG for perfect weld finishes.
- Simple user friendly front controls for quick setting & adjustments.
- Built in hot start for MMA welding gives fast electrode starting.
- Built in compensation for long extension cables & varying supply.
- Built in over load & short circuit protection.
- This machine is full of power yet weighs just 15KG
- This machine is generator friendly
Technical spec Multi-200i
- Supply voltage 230V
- Fuse (slow blow) 16A (13A can be used up to around 170A)
- Max (OCV) 58V
- generator 6KVA
- MIG welding current range 18-200A (240A peak)
- TIG welding current range 10-200A
- MMA welding current range 10-200A
- Recommended MIG wire size 0.8MM/1MM (200MM 5KG spools).
- Recommended welding rod sizes 1.6MM - 4MM
- Duty cycle @ 40C 200A@50%, 180A@60%, 160A@100%
- Size approx 480L X 420H X 215W
- Weight approx 15KG
- Protection class IP22
This machine is built to BS EN 60974-1, BS EN 60974-10, its CE marked RoHS compliant & WEEE registered