Tec Arc TT1000 Precision Dual Voltage Welding Turntable – 0.1RPM – 5RPM / 100KG Max Load
- Ideal for lower speed welding jobs and higher load
- Maximum load of 100KG
- Low speed higher torque
- TACO option available - provides the most stable and consistant speed control
- Protected from HF interference
- Have a Question?
TT1000 Precision Welding Turntable produces fast circular welds, good for welding pipes, tubes, flanges, cylinders etc.
The TT1000P is perfect for rapidly positioning work for welding and other applications
- On the front pannel there is a switch to select clockwise or anticlockwise rotation
- Knob to control the speed
- High-low speed range switch for more accurate settings.
- The position of the turntable can be at any angle between horizontal and 90 degrees
- A hand wheel drives a warm gear
- To adjust this angle a hand wheel fits at the rear.
- The table has a lock-off device fitted to it to prevent the table from accidentally moving or knocking off the angle.
The table is machined with 6 slots 90X12mm for mounting jigs or the chuck.
The table is also scored every 30mm with a circle. It is to assist in the accurate setting up of the job. Under the table is a substantial brass bush arrangement for the welding earth return and we supply a bare ended 2M welding lead attached to this.
Technical data of TT1000 Precision Welding Turntable
- Supply voltage - 110/230V
- Max load (horizontal) - 100KG
- Max load at 90 - 50KG
- Table diameter - 345mm
- Speed range - 0.2-15 rpm
- Max welding current - 450A @ 60%
- Approx table height - 420mm
- Approx foot print W/L - 440 x 440mm
Protected from HF interference
Remote socket for stop/start to interface with a robot, welding machine, etc
Control to give automatic start and stop of rotation with the welding current.
Foot pedal to give stop-start of the rotation with variable speed control on the pedal and start of the power source as well if required.
Timer control (for pool delay or spot welds, etc) & output to drive the power source, so only one control signal is needed to start the whole process.
Check out more products