Tec Arc TIG Start 300i High Frequency TIG Box
- Connects on to any constant current DC stick welder
- Built in gas post flow to give good finish without contamination of the weld
- No separate power supply needed
- Duty cycle - 230A @ 60%
- Normal torch trigger and latch functions
- Have a Question?
The Tec Arc TIG start 300i inline is a universal TIG box which will connect on to any constant current DC stick welder to give TIG welding functions. These include control of the welding current, upslope & downslope, High frequency ignition & other useful TIG functions.
Excellent TIG welding performance and amperage control.
Suitable for use on inverters, engine driven welder generators & conventional rectifier based power sources to weld stainless steel, mild steel, copper etc.. Unlike many other TIG boxes this unit has a very high reliability.
Features of TIG Start 300i
- Electronic High Frequency to start and stabilize the welding arc.
- Torch trigger normal and latch functions.
- 3/8 BSP gas and power connections to take standard TIG torches.
- Built in gas post flow to give good finish without contamination of the weld.
- Heavy duty contactor built in to provide start and stopping of the welding arc.
- Works off any MMA power source with an OCV of 45V up to 110V
- Requires no separate power supply (Powered by the OCV of the power source)
- Welding current range - 5A - 300A
- Duty cycle - 230A @ 60% / 300A @ 35%
Always take precautionary measures during welding.