Tec Arc TIG Start 300 High Frequency AC/DC TIG Box
- Connects to any constant current AC or DC MMA welding power source
- Built in gas post flow to give a good finish without contamination of the weld
- Duty cycle - 230A @ 60%
- Heavy duty contactor built in to provide start and stopping of the welding arc
- Electronic high frequency
- Have a Question?
TIG Start 300 High Frequency AC/DC TIG Box is a universal TIG bow that will connect to any constant current AC or DC MMA welding power source, giving you excellent TIG welding performance at a low cost. Used with an AC output MMA welding set such as an oil cooled or air cooled transformer based welding machine and some engine driven type machines it will weld aluminium and its alloys.
Used with a DC output MMA welding set such as an inverter, engine driven welder generators & rectifier type power sources it will weld mild steel, stainless steel, copper & other metals.
With the tig box connected to an AC output power source, (Such as oil cooled stick welders, air cooled transformer stick welders), it enables you to weld aluminum with very good results.
The tig box is connected to an AC power if it is put on an AC power source, and will only weld DC if put on a DC power source.
Features of TIG Start 300 High
- AC/DC welding depends upon power source
- This allows a wide range of materials to be welded.
- Electronic High Frequency to initiate and stabilize the welding arc.
- Torch trigger to normal and latch functions.
- 3/8 BSP gas and power connections to take standard TIG torches.
- Built in gas post flow to give good finish without contamination to the weld.
- Heavy duty contactor built in to provide start and stopping of the welding arc.
- Works of any MMA power source with an OCV of 45V - 110V
- Welding current range - 5A - 300A
- Duty cycle - 230A @ 60% / 300A % 35%
- Input supply - 110V / 230V