Tec Arc TIG Feed 40 Automatic Cold Wire Feeder
- Industrial quality four roll drive British made wire feed unit
- Superb higher quality & faster TIG welding compared to conventional TIG
- Much higher productivity than using filler rods
- Connects quickly to any TIG power source & torch
- Have a Question?
Industrial quality four roll drive British made wire feed unit. Automatic Cold Wire Feeder.
The TIGFEED 40 Automatic is the most cost effective automatic TIG feeder available in Europe & we guarantee this will perform as well or better than any similar product you can buy. We have 100's in use in industry, they are well proven product that will keep working for many years.
Designed for automatic feeding of filler wire for DC or AC DC TIG welding.
This unit is designed as an easy add on for all TIG welding machines & torches for hand welding or automatic welding of all metals. Ideal for many applications such as metal cladding, pipework, vessels, aerospace engineering & any other application requiring high quality high production TIG welding.
TIG FEED 40 welding benefits
- Superb higher quality & faster TIG welding compared to conventional TIG.
- One handed TIG welding gives the operator more control of the job etc.
- Much higher productivity than using filler rods.
- Reduced cost & wastage of filler material.
- Non stop welding possible eliminates messy stop starts points & defects.
- High repeatability due to very precise control.
- Reduces the skills needed to achieve top results.
- Perfect for high production applications.
- Allows use of thinner filler wire than hand welding to give lower profile welds on thin material.
TIG FEED 40 standard functions & features
- Wire starts & stops automatically when needed.
- Current sensitivity control to set wire start & stop level.
- Good linear control of wire feed speed.
- Wire dabs in synchronisation with welding current on pulse.
- Variable pool delay timer allows weld pool to form before starting wire.
- Independent pulsing control allows wire dabbing independent of welding current.
- Auto-retract for dabbing the wire into the pool on pulse & for perfect finishes.
- 4 roll drive system for powerful & accurate wire feeding.
- Cold wire inching forward & reverse.
- Socket to connect remote controls (ideal for automatic applications)
- Dual range current sensitivity to cover light welding & heavy applications up to 400A
- Connect to any TIG power source & torch in just a few minutes.
Standard feed head fits WP17, WP26, WP18 TIG torches
Technical Specification of Automatic Cold Wire Feeder
- Wire speed range - 0-7 Metres per min (can be faster or slower of required)
- Auxiliary supply - 110V 3 Amps or 230V (others available on request)
- Pool delay timer - 0-10 seconds
- Filler wire size - 0.8MM - 1.2MM (up to 3.2mm for special applications)
- Pulse / dabbing frequency on pulse TIG - 3HZ – 0HZ (depends on power source)
- Independent Pulse frequency - 5HZ-0.5HZ
- Weld current range sensitivity range - Low range 15-200A / High range 60-400A
Supplied with teflon liner, torch head & wire guide