Tec Arc TT3000 Dual Voltage Welding Turntable – 0.1RPM – 2.5RPM / 300KG Max Load
- Ideal for lower speed welding jobs and higher load
- Maximum load of 300KG
- Low speed higher torque
- TACO option available - provides the most stable and consistant speed control
- Protected from HF interference
- Have a Question?
TT3000 Dual Voltage Welding Turntable produces fast circular welds, good for welding pipes, tubes, flanges, cylinders etc.
The TT3000 is perfect for rapidly positioning work for welding and other applications. TT3000 comes with a foot switch as standard to start and stop the rotation.
- On the front pannel there is a switch to select clockwise or anticlockwise rotation
- Knob to control the speed
- High-low speed range switch for more accurate settings.
- The position of the turntable can be at any angle between horizontal and 90 degrees
- A hand wheel that drives a warm gear is fitted at the rear to adjust this angle
- The table has a lock-off device fitted to it to prevent the table from accidentally moving or knocking off the angle.
Technical data of TT3000 Dual Voltage Welding Turntable
- Supply voltage - 110/230V
- Max load (horizontal) - 300KG
- Max load at 90 - 150KG
- Table diameter - 450mm
- Speed range - 0.1-2.5rpm
- Max welding current - 450A @ 60%
- Approx table height - 600mm
- Approx foot print W/L - 550 x 600mm
Protected from HF interference
Remote socket for stop/start to interface with a robot, welding machine, etc
Control to give automatic start and stop of rotation with the welding current.
Foot pedal to give stop-start of the rotation with variable speed control on the pedal and start of the power source as well if required.
Timer control (for pool delay or spot welds, etc) & output to drive the power source, so only one control signal is needed to start the whole process.