Tec Arc TecFeed 200C CC/CV Arc Voltage Wire Feeder
- Max input voltage - 110V
- Takes 5KG spool
- Standard euro adaptor to suit all MIG torches
- Weight - 6KG
- Max current - 200A @ 60% duty cycle
- Rugged case & internals ideal for harsh areas
- Quality British made product
- Have a Question?
The Tecarc Tecfeed 200C arc voltage wire feeder is a 4 roll wire feed unit capable of running off virtually any DC welding power source. The wire feeder requires no additional supplies, only welding cable connections and can run positive or negative polarity, giving outstanding performance with solid or flux cored wires. Arc Voltage Wire Feeder, widely used by welders doing extensive hard facing, this wire feeder is rugged and heavy duty.
- The TECFEED200C suitcase wire feeder is designed to add onto all types of welding power sources to give MIG welding up to 200A.
- Ideal for small engine driven welders, MMA inverters, DC TIG inverters, MIG compacts, & will even add onto 24V vehicle batteries to give MIG welding.
- This unit takes standard 5KG wire spools, We recommend using 0.8MM wire.
- The robust plastic outer case means the TECFEED weighs only 6KG, the door has a seal to protect the MIG wire from damp conditions making this machine perfect fo site welding applications.
- Max current 200A @ 60% duty cycle. Typical welding current range on MIG power source is 30A-200A (depending on power source).
- Typical welding current range on MMA power source is 70A-200A (depending on power source)
- Max input volts 110V DC
- Very rugged case & internals ideal for harsh areas.
- Standard Euro adaptor to suit all MIG torches.
- Sealed case to protect welding wire from damp conditions.
- Max current 200A @ 60% duty cycle.
- Very light weight only 6KG excluding wire.
- Takes standard 5KG spools.
- Designed for maintenance & light fabrication applications.
- Lowest cost of any inline wire feeder.
- Quality British made product.