Tec Arc Opte Cut 65C Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter
- Huge 28MM clean cut
- 240V/400V input supply
- CNC table compatible - Yes - with modificiaton
- Cuts all metals
- Trafimet plasma torch
- Industrial design
- Perfect for CNC cutting applications
- Duty cycle - 60A @ 50%
- 1 year warranty
- Have a Question?
65C Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter - Designed, developed & manufactured right here in the UK the new OPTI-CUT Plasma machines set new standards for cutting machines!
Tec-Arc have combined the very latest Mitsubishi IGBT PWM technology with a copper wound transformer & the new high performance Trafimet cutting torches to make an unbeatable plasma cutting range. The result is the best combination of rugged design, high efficiency & optimum cut quality.
- Optimised cutting technology means near high definition cut quality with minimal heat affected zone.
- OPTI-CUT 65 models will cut up to double the speed of the nearest competitor, absolutely unbeatable!
- Long life torch parts & importantly, lower cost compared with all of Tec-Arc's main competitors
- 6M hand cutting & gouging torch standard, automated CNC torches & interface on request.
- class-leading air consumption, up to 50% less than Tec-Arcs competitors, as low as 100L/min (3.5CFM)
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption in its class.
- Lower initial purchase cost & running costs than all Tec-Arc's main competitors.
- Low fume technology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with Tec-Arcs competitors.
- Generator friendly design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Really rugged industrial design for the longest possible lifespan.
Standard Specifications of 65C Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter
Tec-Arc OPTI-CUT 65C Dual Voltage
- 230/400V Single phase
- 16/32A Fuse Rating
- Severance cut 38MM
- Clean cut up to 28MM
- Duty Cycle 50% @ 60A
- Cut speed 20MM steel - 500MM / Min
All models are built to the highest standards & are protected from over voltage, under voltage, over temperature, low air pressure, over current etc. All machines are CE marked & are built to the latest British & European standards. The superior performance of these models should not be under estimated; these really do out perform the leading competitors machines! They are also very efficient so reduce power consumption, give you lower running costs & reduce CO2 emissions.