Tec Arc Opti Cut 125 Plasma Cutter – 3 Phase
- 33MM clean cut
- 400V input supply
- CNC table compatible - Yes - with modification
- Cuts all metals
- Trafimet plasma torch
- Made in Britain
- Perfect for workshop cutting
- Duty cycle - 90A @ 50%
- 1 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Opti Cut 125 Plasma Cutter - Designed, developed & manufactured right here in the UK the new OPTI-CUT Plasma machines set new standards for cutting machines!
Tec-Arc has combined the very latest Mitsubishi IGBT PWM technology with a copper wound transformer & the new high performance Trafimet cutting torches to make an unbeatable plasma cutting range. The result is the best combination of rugged design, high efficiency & optimum cut quality.
- Optimised cutting technology means near high definition cut quality with minimal heat affected zone.
- OPTI-CUT 65 models will cut up to double the speed of the nearest competitor, absolutely unbeatable!
- Long life torch parts & importantly, lower cost compared with all of Tec-Arc's main competitors
- 6M hand cutting & gouging torch standard, automated CNC torches & interface on request.
- class leading air consumption, up to 50% less than Tec-Arcs competitors, as low as 100L/min (3.5CFM)
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption in its class.
- Lower initial purchase cost & running costs than all Tec-Arc's main competitors.
- Low fume technology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with Tec-Arcs competitors.
- Generator friendly design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Really rugged industrial design for the longest possible lifespan.
Standard Specifications of Opti Cut 125 Plasma Cutter
Tec-Arc OPTI-CUT 125 400V Three Phase
- 400V 3 phase
- 32A Fuse Rating
- Severance cut 50MM
- Clean cut up to 40MM
- Duty Cycle 50% @ 120A
- Cut speed 30MM steel - 600MM / Min
All models are built to the highest standards & are protected from over voltage, under voltage, over temperature, low air pressure, over current, etc. All machines are CE marked & are built to the latest British & European standards. You cannot underestimate the superior performance of these models; these really do outperform the leading competitor's machines! They are also very efficient so reduce power consumption, give you lower running costs & reduce CO2 emissions.