Tec Arc Opte Cut 65C Plasma Cutter 230V
- 28MM clean cut
- 240V input supply
- CNC table compatible - Yes - with modification
- Cuts all metals
- Trafimet plasma torch
- Perfect for workshop use
- Duty cycle - 60A @ 50%
- 1 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Tec Arc Opte Cut 65C Plasma Cutter 230V- Techincal Arc has combined the very latest Mitsubishi IGBT PWM technology with a copper wound transformer & the new high performance Trafimet cutting torches to make an unbeatable plasma cutting range. Exceptional cut quality from all models with near perfect narrow straight cuts. Cut all metallic materials with ease, steel, stainless, aluminium, hardox, copper, brass etc. Up to 6 hours cutting & over 100 starts with one electrode & tip. Max cut quality of Plasma Cutter 230V is 28mm.
- High definition cut quality with minimal heat affected zone.
- OPTI-CUT 65 models will cut up to double the speed of the nearest competitor, absolutely unbeatable!
- Long life torch parts & importantly, lower cost compared with all off Tec-Arc's main competitors
- 6M hand cutting & gouging torch standard, automated CNC torches & interfance on request.
- class leading air consumption, up to 50% less than Tec-Arcs competitors, as low as 100L/min (3.5CFM)
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption in its class.
- Lower initial purchase cost & running costs than all Tec-Arc's main competitors.
- Low fume techology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with Tec-Arcs competitors.
- Generator friendy design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Really rugged industrial dsign for the longest possible lifespan.
Standard Specifations of Opte Cut 65C Plasma Cutter
Tec-Arc OPTI-CUT 65
- 230v single phase, 32A supply.
- Severance cut 38mm
- Clean cut up to 28mm
- Duty Cycle 50% @ 60A
- Cut speed 20mm steel, 500mm/min