Tec-Arc 56I Plasma Cutter
- 20MM clean cut
- 240V input supply
- CNC table compatible - No
- Cuts all metals
- Pilot arc
- Perfect for industral use
- Duty cycle - 50A @ 40%
- Weight - 13KG
- 1 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Tec-Arc 56I Plasma Cutter has good cutting performance combined with the lowest running costs possible & excellent reliability make this the ideal machine for light to medium duty cutting applications.
- Machine offers a pilot arc and a variable output range of 20-50 amps.
- Cutting capacity of 12mm maximum cut.
- Severance cut up to 17mm.
- Super fine narrow cut.
- Fan on demand circuit fitted so only runs when needed.
- Designed to give clean, fast, cutting on a wide range of materials.
- Low cost Trafimet CB50 torch fitted.
- 230V single phase supply 16A recomended, 13A up to 3/4 power.
- Fitted with Pilot arc to assist with cutting on rusty, dirty or painted metals.
- Clean cut up to 13mm on mild Steel.
- Generator friendly
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
- 1 year complete warranty
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.
Technical specifications 56I Plasma Cutter
- Output power range 20-50A
- Supply voltage 230V 1ph
- Duty cycle 50A@40%
- Input fuse recommended (slow) 16A
- Recommended min generator 6kva
- Size approx 450x360x210
- Weight approx 13kg
- Torch 6M CB50
- Min air requirements 4.5 bar 150l/min
- Max severance cut (very slow) 17mm
- Max recommended cut steel 13mm
- Max rec cut stainless S & alum 10mm
Circle cutting kit.
Extended torch consumables to get into tight spaces.