Tec Arc 186i Dual Voltage TIG Welder
- Have a Question?
Tec Arc 186i Dual Voltage TIG Welder is designed for high quality welding of stainless steels, mild steel, copper, brass, etc. This model is most suitable where the operator needs the very best portability combined with excellant welding performance. Ideal for fabrication or maintenance applications for a wide range of industries. Constructed using Toshiba MOSFETs & other quality parts with a large safety margin for the best reliability. The TecArc TIG 186i DC inverter dual voltage will work on both 110V and 230V and automatically switches to the correct input (min 5kVA required for 110V).
Features of Dual Voltage TIG Welder
- Designed for quality DC TIG welding & MMA and stick welding.
- Fitted with HF to start the arc.
- Infinitely variable output.
- Slope down and gas postflow control.
- Torch trigger latching
- Built in basic pulser with two settings.
- Dual voltage version will work on 110V or 230V.
- Machine switches to the correct input automatically (min 5 KVA needed on the 110V)
- High duty cycle to cope with demanding applications.
- High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
- Generator friendly.
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
- 1 year complete warranty
- Input voltage and fuse - 110V 32A or 230V 13A/16A
- Output Amps range 10-180A
- Duty cycle - 180A @ 60%
- Weight - 16KG
- Size approx. 390 L x 280 H x 150 W
- Recommended min generator size 50kva
- Max OCV (no load volts) 60V
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.