Tec Arc 186i DC TIG Welder 230V
- 4MM maximum weld thickness
- DC TIG welder
- Pulse with 2 settings
- 10A - 180A output
- 240V input supply
- Weight - 16KG
- Weld all steels
- 1 year warranty
- Have a Question?
The TecArc TIG 186i DC welding inverter is a multi-process machine. High frequency starts the arc without touching the tungsten on the workpiece for uncontaminated welds and increases tungsten life spans.TIG Welder 230V features are infinitely variable output, slope down and gas postflow control, torch trigger latching, and built in basic pulser. This model has really good welding performance with a very stable quiet arc throughout the range.
Key Features of TIG Welder 230V
- Designed for quality DC TIG Welding & MMA stick welding.
- High frequency to start the arc.
- Infinitely variable output up to machines max setting.
- Slop down and gas postflow control.
- Torch trigger latching.
- Built in basic pulser with two settings.
- The machine switches to the correct input automatically (min. 5 KVA needed on the 110V)
- Please expect 5 working day delivery time for Tec-Arc & Oxford Machines
- High duty cycle to cope with demanding applications.
- High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
- Generator friendly.
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
- 1 year complete warranty
- Input voltage - 230V
- Welding amp range - 10-180A
- Duty cycle - 180A @ 60%
- Function - DC
- Weight - 16KG
- Size approx. 390 L x 280 H x 150 W
- Recommended min generator size 50kva
- Max OCV (no load volts) 60V
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.