Premium Tig Welding Gauntlet XL
TIG welding gloves are typically made of goat, cow, or pig hides. They are designed to provide finger sensitivity with adequate protection. MIG welding gloves are meant to provide maximum protection with some dexterity. Materials are usually of pig, cow, or deer hides.
- Have a Question?
Tig Welding Gauntlet is the ultimate dexterity for welders. Soft, flexible goatskin palm with a heavy-duty split leather cuff. For use in type B (Tig Welding). Stitching made from para-aramid throughout. They are designed to provide finger sensitivity with adequate protection.
Features of Tig welding gauntlet
- EN12477 Type B welding protection
- Para-Aramid stitching throughout for extra durability
- Soft, flexible goatskin palm with heavy duty split leather cuff
- Ideal for welding and metal handling
- Excellent for jobs requiring high dexterity
- Wrist support and protection
- CE certified
Goatskin, Cow Split Leather, Para-Aramid
check out more welding gauntlet