Parweld XTT 353 Pulse AC/DC TIG Welder – 3 Phase
The XTT 353 has an AC/DC output which is suitable for welding virtually any metal
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTT 353 Pulse AC/DC is a 3 phase TIG welding inverter with full TIG welding parameter adjustment. Square wave AC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst allowing the user to fine tune heat output. The Parweld XTT 353 Pulse AC/DC is an industrial machine and is generator friendly, coping with ±15% voltage fluctuations. In TIG mode the Parweld XTT 353P can weld materials up to 9mm in thickness. The XTT can also be used in MMA mode
- AC/DC Output - The XTT 353 has an AC/DC output which is suitable for welding virtually any metal.
- Square Wave AC Output - Maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output.
- TIG Welding - The XTT 353 has high frequency igntion which allows for contactless arc initiation, adjustable pre / post flow, trigger latching, adjustable upslope / downslope, adjustable pulse frequency & adjustable AC frequency
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking (MMA)
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 5A - 350A DC / 10 - 350A AC
- Duty Cycle - 50% @ 350A
- Adjustable Post Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Up Slope Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Downslope Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Pre Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Pulse Frequency Range - 0.5 - 200Hz
- AC Frequency Range - 50 - 250Hz (Restricted at higher amperages)
- Generator KVA Input - 11KVA
- Weight - 38KG
- Dimensions - 606MM X 315MM X 605MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S