Parweld XTT 353 Pulse AC/DC TIG Welder – 3 Phase
The XTT 353 has an AC/DC output which is suitable for welding virtually any metal
(£2649.95 Incl. VAT)
Add to favourites
- Have a Question?
- AC/DC Output - The XTT 353 has an AC/DC output which is suitable for welding virtually any metal.
- Square Wave AC Output - Maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output.
- TIG Welding - The XTT 353 has high frequency igntion which allows for contactless arc initiation, adjustable pre / post flow, trigger latching, adjustable upslope / downslope, adjustable pulse frequency & adjustable AC frequency
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking (MMA)
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 5A - 350A DC / 10 - 350A AC
- Duty Cycle - 50% @ 350A
- Adjustable Post Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Up Slope Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Downslope Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Pre Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Adjustable Pulse Frequency Range - 0.5 - 200Hz
- AC Frequency Range - 50 - 250Hz (Restricted at higher amperages)
- Generator KVA Input - 11KVA
- Weight - 38KG
- Dimensions - 606MM X 315MM X 605MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S