Parweld XTT 182 Dual Voltage DC TIG Welder
The XTT 182 has a DC output which is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. Material up to 6MM can be welded with ease
- Have a Question?
- DC Output - The XTT 182 has a DC output which is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. Material up to 6MM can be welded with ease.
- TIG Welding - The XTT 182 has high frequency igntion which allows for contactless arc initiation, adjustable post flow, trigger latching & adjustable downslope.
- Generator Friendly - The XTT 182 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking (MMA)
- Input Supply - 110V / 240V
- Amperage Range - 10A - 180A
- Duty Cycle - 60% @ 180A
- Adjustable Post Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Up Slope - Fixed
- Adjustable Downslope Range - 0 - 10S
- Pre Flow - Fixed
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- Weight - 7.8KG
- Dimensions - 440MM X 130MM X 240MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S