Parweld XTT 182 Dual Voltage DC TIG Welder
The XTT 182 has a DC output which is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. Material up to 6MM can be welded with ease
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTT 182 DV is a Dual Voltage 110-230V 1Phase TIG Inverter Machine. It has a DC Output, and is perfectly suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel & titanium. The machine runs on two modes – TIG Mode where materials up to 6mm can be welded, and MMA Mode where electrodes up to 4.8mm can be welded. The machine runs at 180a @ 60% Duty Cycle.
The Parweld XTT182DV is suitable for TIG Welding steel and stainless steel, using its HF Start Current. The Parweld machine has a latching trigger function, which allows the operator to release the trigger but continue to weld. This is suitable during long welds, providing the welder with comfort.
The Parweld XTT 182 DV TIG Inverter Machine is a professional dual voltage DC TIG Inverter. It is perfect for light industrial manufacturing, maintenance repair, agriculture, DIY, sheet metal fabrication, training and general on-site work.
- DC Output - The XTT 182 has a DC output which is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. You can weld up to 6MM material with ease.
- TIG Welding - The XTT 182 has high frequency igntion which allows for contactless arc initiation, adjustable post flow, trigger latching & adjustable downslope.
- Generator Friendly - The XTT 182 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking (MMA)
Technical Specifications of Parweld XTT 182 DV
- Input Supply - 110V / 240V
- Amperage Range - 10A - 180A
- Duty Cycle - 60% @ 180A
- Adjustable Post Flow Range - 0 - 10S
- Up Slope - Fixed
- Adjustable Downslope Range - 0 - 10S
- Pre Flow - Fixed
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- Weight - 7.8KG
- Dimensions - 440MM X 130MM X 240MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S