Parweld XTS 403 MMA Welder
The XTS 403 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron
- Have a Question?
- DC Output - The XTS 403 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron.
- TIG Welding - By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 403 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 403 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Digital Amperage Display
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 3M Lead Set.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Duty Cycle - 60% @ 400A
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 88V (50V W/ VRD)
- Generator KVA Input - 16KVA
- Weight - 20.5KG
- Dimensions - 530MM X 250MM X 400MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S