Parweld XTS 204 MMA Welder
- DC Output - The XTS 204 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes up to 3.2MM can be used with ease
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTS 204 stick welder is a professional level machine in a robust case to withstand everyday use.
Its small size and light weight make it perfect for mobile applications. Where we can keep the machine in a van etc. Similarly, these units are equally suitable for home use.
Arc force and hot start technology makes striking and re striking electrodes easy. Hot start increases current during arc initiation to get the weld started, whilst arc force kicks in if the arc distance becomes too short helping to stop the electrode sticking during the weld.
Features of Parweld XTS 204
- DC Output - The XTS 204 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. We can use electrodes up to 3.2MM with ease.
- TIG Welding - We can use the XTS 204 for TIG welding if we fit the optional TIG torch and couple it with a suitable gas supply. It is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 204 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Ideal For Cellulosic & Rutile Electrodes - The XTS 204' "Multi Mode" allows for smooth running of both rutile & cellulosic electrodes with the press of a button.
- Digital Amperage Display
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 3M Lead Set.
Technical Specifications of XTS 204
- Input Supply - 240V
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 200A
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 72V
- Generator KVA Input - 9.2KVA
- Weight - 8.5KG
- Dimensions - 350MM X 160MM X 246MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP21S