Parweld XTS 143 MMA Welder
The XTS 143 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes up to 3.2MM can be used with ease
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTS 143 stick welder is Parwelds smallest MMA inverter.It is ideal for maintenance and repair work. Its small size and light weight make it perfect for mobile applications. Where we can keep the machine in a van etc. Similarly, these units are equally suitable for home use.
A rugged steel case and carry handle further make these little MMA units particularly ideal for portability.
Features of Parweld XTS 143
- DC Output - The XTS 143 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. We can use electrodes up to 3.2MM with ease.
- TIG Welding -We can use the XTS 143 for TIG welding if we fit the optional TIG torch and couple it to a suitable gas supply. It is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 143 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 2M Lead Set.
- Input Supply - 240V 13A / 16A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 140A
- Dinse Connection Size - 10-25MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 60V
- Weight - 4.5KG
- Dimensions - 290MM X 185MM X 220MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP21S