Parweld XTP 63 Plasma Cutter – 3 Phase
The XTP 63 offers a 20MM clean cut of steel & a 30MM severance cut
- Have a Question?
XTP 63 Plasma Cutter
Variable Output The variable output of the XTP 63 makes it ideal for cutting metals up to 20mm thick. The pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non HF ignition minimises the risk of interference with electronic systems. Generator Friendly The XTP 63 is able to cope with inputs that fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators. The machine has a metal case with a carrying handle.
Features of XTP 63 Plasma Cutter
- Clean Cut - The XTP 63 offers a 20MM clean cut of steel & a 30MM severance cut.
- Variable Output - The XTP 63 boasts the ability to fine tune amperage to minimise dross on cut edges.
- Generator Friendly - The XTP 63 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 10% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Pilot Arc - Pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non high frequency ignition minimizes the risk of interference with electronic systems.
- Auto over voltage & over current protection.
- Built in air pressure regulator.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 10A - 60A
- Duty Cycle - 40% @ 60A
- Cut Capacity - 20MM Clean / 30MM Severance
- Generator KVA Input - 3.2KVA
- Weight - 13KG
- Dimensions - 430MM X 170MM X 270MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S