Parweld XTP 63 Plasma Cutter – 3 Phase
The XTP 63 offers a 20MM clean cut of steel & a 30MM severance cut
Add to favourites
- Have a Question?
- Clean Cut - The XTP 63 offers a 20MM clean cut of steel & a 30MM severance cut.
- Variable Output - The XTP 63 boasts the ability to fine tune amperage to minimise dross on cut edges.
- Generator Friendly - The XTP 63 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 10% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Pilot Arc - Pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non high frequency ignition minimizes the risk of interference with electronic systems.
- Auto over voltage & over current protection.
- Built in air pressure regulator.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 10A - 60A
- Duty Cycle - 40% @ 60A
- Cut Capacity - 20MM Clean / 30MM Severance
- Generator KVA Input - 3.2KVA
- Weight - 13KG
- Dimensions - 430MM X 170MM X 270MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S