Parweld XTP 40 Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter
The XTP 40 offers a 12MM clean cut of steel & a 20MM severance cut.
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTP 40 is a dual voltage 40 amp plasma cutter from Parweld with a 12mm cut and 20mm severance capacity.
This machine is suitable for a wide variety of applications including light industrial manufacturing, maintenance repair, agricultural, DIY, and site work.
Features of Parweld XTP 40
- Clean Cut - The XTP 40 offers a 12MM clean cut of steel & a 20MM severance cut.
- Variable Output - The XTP 40 boasts the ability to fine tune amperage to minimise dross on cut edges.
- Generator Friendly - The XTP 40 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 10% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Smart Switching - The XTP 40 will automatically detect input voltage.
- Auto over voltage & over current protection.
- Cuts any metal
- Smart switching dual voltage
- Ideal for mesh cutting
- Built in air pressure regulator
- Input Supply - 110V / 240V
- Amperage Range - 10A - 40A
- Duty Cycle - 40% @ 40A
- Cut Capacity - 12MM Clean / 20MM Severance
- Generator KVA Input - 3.7KVA
- Weight - 12.6KG
- Dimensions - 430MM X 170MM X 270MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S