Parweld XTP 103 Plasma Cutter – 3 Phase
The XTP 103 offers a 30MM clean cut of steel & a 50MM severance cut
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTP 103 is the highest capacity plasma cutter in the Parweld range, which will cut metals up to 30mm thickness and deliver severance cuts up to 50mm.
This 100 amp three phase (400v) model features CNC interface, HF start, variable 20A - 100A output, built in air pressure regulator and pressure gauge.
Suitable applications include industrial manufacturing, CNC profiling, heavy fabrication and scrap cutting.
- Clean Cut - The XTP 103 offers a 30MM clean cut of steel & a 50MM severance cut.
- Variable Output - The XTP 103 boasts the ability to fine tune amperage to minimise dross on cut edges.
- Generator Friendly - The XTP 103 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 10% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Pilot Arc - Pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non high frequency ignition minimizes the risk of interference with electronic systems.
- CNC Interface - CNC interface allows for connecting to your plasma table of choice.
- Auto over voltage & over current protection.
- Built in air pressure regulator.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 20A - 100A
- Duty Cycle - 100% @ 100A
- Cut Capacity - 30MM Clean / 50MM Severance
- Generator KVA Input - 8KVA
- Weight - 40.6KG
- Dimensions - 580MM X 310MM X 600MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S