Parweld XTP 103 Plasma Cutter – 3 Phase
The XTP 103 offers a 30MM clean cut of steel & a 50MM severance cut
(£2995.96 Incl. VAT)
Add to favourites
- Have a Question?
- Clean Cut - The XTP 103 offers a 30MM clean cut of steel & a 50MM severance cut.
- Variable Output - The XTP 103 boasts the ability to fine tune amperage to minimise dross on cut edges.
- Generator Friendly - The XTP 103 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 10% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Pilot Arc - Pilot arc automatically re-ignites enabling easy cutting of mesh or perforated materials. Non high frequency ignition minimizes the risk of interference with electronic systems.
- CNC Interface - CNC interface allows for connecting to your plasma table of choice.
- Auto over voltage & over current protection.
- Built in air pressure regulator.
- Input Supply - 400V 3 Phase
- Amperage Range - 20A - 100A
- Duty Cycle - 100% @ 100A
- Cut Capacity - 30MM Clean / 50MM Severance
- Generator KVA Input - 8KVA
- Weight - 40.6KG
- Dimensions - 580MM X 310MM X 600MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP23S