Parweld XTM 201DI Synergic Welder
The XTM 201DI is our most popular 200A machine. The 110V/240V supply makes it perfect for on-site welding. Synergic control makes parameter setting very easy.
- 10MM maximum weld thickness on mild steel
- 30A - 200A output
- 3 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Parweld XTM 201DI - NEW Dual Voltage multi-process MIG welder with a digital interface, ideal for maintenance and multi-process applications. The XTM 201DI is our most popular 200A machine. The 110V/240V supply makes it perfect for on-site welding. Synergic control makes parameter setting very easy.
200A Multi Process Inverter
Ideal for welding a range of materials, the XTM 201Di allows the welding of steel, stainless steel, and aluminium using MIG, DC TIG, or MMA processes. The multi-language digital user interface rapidly gets you to the correct machine setting with minimal process knowledge, on site or in the workshop. The helpful display guides the user through machine set up, from how to connect the machine for the chosen process, right through to the correct settings for the particular material thickness. The machine package includes a remote control MIG torch which allows MIG parameter adjustment directly from the torch.
Technical Information of Parweld XTM 201DI
- Style - Portable
- Machine Type - Inverter MIG/TIG/MMA
- Wire feed speed - 3.5 - 10m/min
- Voltage range - MIG 14.5-24V, TIG 10.4-18V, MMA 20.4-28V
- Spool size - 100mm and 200mm (1-5kg)
- Feed box - 2 roll
- Wire size - 0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0 (0.8/1.0 inc)
- Duty cycle - 200A @ 25% (230V)
- Input voltage - 110V/230V
- Maximum current - 140A/200A
- Minimum current - 30A (MIG) 10A (TIG)
- Input current (Max) - 32A/26A
- Fuse rating - 32A/26A
- KVA - 3.7
- Enclosure protection - IP23S
- Dimensions (mm) - 490 x 220 x 430
- Weight - 17.5KG
- Languages - English, Espanol, Deutsche, Francais, Svenska, Polskie