Nitrosafe Plus Chemical Gauntlet Green
Chemical-resistant gloves are gloves used to protect workers from hazardous exposure to chemical substances.
- Have a Question?
More than just a nitrile gauntlet, the A812 is tested and certified to offer protection against many common chemicals found in industry today. The anti-slip pattern offers high dexterity in wet and dry conditions. Ultra-sensitive and free of soluble proteins help minimise the risk of allergic reaction. Lightweight 0.38mm thickness, these gloves are suitable for a broad range of industries, including industrial cleaning, laboratory work, light assembly, aerospace and the chemical industry.
- Silicone free - Ideal for manufacturing, paint applications, electronics and glass handling where silicone is problematic
- Suitable for use in chemical, oil and food industries
- Textured pattern for enhanced grip
- Flock lined for added comfort
- 0.38mm thickness
- 330mm length
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE-CAT III
- CE foodsafe
- UKCA marked