Mosa TS 200 BS/EL Silenced 170A Petrol Generator Welder
A lightweight and portable generator that provides 170A of welding output. Equipped with 11.1Hp Honda GX390 petrol engine to provide 6Kva auxillary power. The TS 200 BS/EL is the perfect for use when on-site welding.
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 155A
- Welds all electrode types
- Protective frame
- Have a Question?
170A Petrol Generator Welder
- The engine driven MOSA TS 200 BS/EL is a professional machine with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 155A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- Equipped with an 11.1 HP HONDA GX-390 petrol engine and an asynchronous alternator, it can function simultaneously as a welder, a 12V battery boost function and as a 3 phase and single phase generator up to 6KVA
- The TS 200 BS/EL can also utilise an optional remote welding control which allows for welding current adjustment up to 20M from the welder.
- The MOSA TS 200 BS/EL is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 3.2MM in diameter.
- An engine driven welder suitable for a wide range of uses from maintenance to site welding fabrication.
- Stage 5 engine
Technical Specifications of 170A Petrol Generator Welder
- Current range continuous - 20 ÷ 155A
- Duty cycle - 155A @ 60% /120A @ 100%
- OCV - 65V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- Electronic regulation of welding current
- AC generator - Single phase and 3 phase
- Aux power also available while welding
- Sockets - 1 400V 16A 3P+N+T CEE / 1 230V 16A 2P+T CEE / 1x48V 32A 2P CEE
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Protective frame
- Dry weight - 106KG
- Dimensions - 870MM X 525MM X 590MM
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 98 dB(A) (73 dB(A) @ 7 m)
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.