MOSA MagicWeld 150 Petrol Welder Generator 230V
MOSA's most popular product: the MagicWeld 150 230V. Capable of 150A DC welding output.
- Professional quality
- Made in Italy
- Welds 6013, 7018 & many more...
- Weight - 34KG (dry)
- Have a Question?
The MagicWeld 150 230V is one of MOSA's most popular products. Petrol Welder Generator 230V is lightweight, robust nature makes it perfect for any welder who is often on the move; weighing only 35KG means that the machine can be taken from job to job with minimal effort.
A high quality Honda GX390 engine generates enough power to burn a 3.2MM with ease; perfect for welding commonly found materials up to 15MM thick.
- Patented stepless electronic welding control
- Extremely portable - only 34 kg with carrying handle
- 110V DC for fixed speed power tools, lighting etc
- Honda petrol engine with oil alert
- Welds 4mm electrodes
- Patented auto idle control
- Overload protection
- The Magicweld is EEC Noise Compliant.
Technical Specifications of Petrol Welder Generator 230V
- Current range: 30A - 150A
- Duty cycle: 60% at 150A
- Open circuit voltage: 67V
- Auxillary power: 2kW 230V 8.7A
Welding Current Output 150A @ 60%
Open Circuit Voltage 40 - 65V
Electrode Diameters 2 - 3.25 mm
DC Generation Single Phase 1.5 kW DC, 110V - 13.6A
Engine Type Honda GX 200 Petrol 4 Stroke
Engine Output 5.0 kW (6.8 HP)
Speed Load/No Load 2000 - 4000 rpm
Displacement Cylinders 196 cm3/1
Fuel Consumption 2 l/hr
Running Time @ 60% Load 3.5 Hours
Protection IP 23
Noise Level 99 LWA 74 dB(A)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.1L
- Sound level (Acoustic power): 99DBA
- Weight: 34KG
- Dimensions: 435MM x 375MM x 490MM
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.