Mosa MagicWeld 200 Silenced 200A Petrol Generator Welder 230V
MOSA's Magic Weld 200 is a lightweight, professional quality machine. It is electronically controlled and can deliver up too 200 amps of welding current. The Magic Weld 200 can weld with a 4MM welding electrode.
- Professional quality
- Made in Italy
- Welds all electrode types
- 2.4kW AC auxillary power
- Weight - 61KG (dry)
- Have a Question?
- The MOSA Magic Weld 200 230V is a compact welding generator, lightweight and professional, with electronic control of the welding current capable of delivering up to 200A with a duty cycle of 60%.
- The machine weighs only 61KG dry & is driven by a Honda petrol engine, it uses an innovative permanent magnet to supply a welding current of up to 200A DC.
- The machine can function simultaneously as a welder and generator.
- The presence of an auto idle economizer introduces the concept of "Power on Demand". That allows both fuel savings and reduced engine wear.
- The MOSA Magic Weld 200 is able to weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 4MM in diameter. It takes full advantage of the engine's power output by ultilising MOSA's technology "Power Optimizer".
- AC auxiliary power of 2.4 kW/50 Hz 230V or 110V is also available which is suitable for powering small tools or lighting.
- The MOSA Magic Weld 200 is its set-up for connection to an optional remote control which allows the operator to control the machine from a distance of up to 20M.
Technical Specifications of MOSA Magic Weld 200
- Current range continuous - 20 ÷ 200A
- Duty cycle - 200 A - 60%
- OCV - 70 V
- Welds any type of electrode including cellulosic
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- Single Phase, 50Hz aux current, inverter generated
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Auto Idle
- Dry weight - 61KG
- Dimensions: 630MM X 490MM X 540MM
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.