MOSA ArcStar GW5-200 HBM 200A Petrol Welder Generator
A well built, portable generator that provides 200A of welding output. Equipped with a high quality Honda GX390 petrol engine to provide ~ 4.5Kva auxillary power.
- Duty cycle - 60% @ 170A
- Welds all electrode types
- Protective frame
- Have a Question?
MOSA UK (Wilkinson star) developed this 200A Petrol Welder Generator, especially for the UK welding market. Its large 200 amp DC welding output combined with its both it's 110V and 230V output sockets give it useability in basically any welding scenario. Be it on-site welding railings or out-on-the-rod repair digger buckets.
The Honda GX390 engine, which is what provides the ArcStar GW5-200 with its power, is renowned the world over for its reliability. Pair the reliability of the engine with the outstanding build quality from MOSA and you're on to a winner, for sure!
Technical Specifications of 200A Petrol Welder Generator
- Engine type: Honda GX390 (Stage V) Petrol OHC 4 stroke/air
- Net power standby: 8.2 kW (11.1HP)
- Fuel consumption (welding at 60%): 2.1L per hour
- Engine oil capacity: 1.1L
- Starter type: Recoil
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.1L
- Running time (welding at 60%): 3.5 hours
- Insulation class: IP23
- Dimensions: 870MM x 525MM x 613MM
- Weight (dry): 97KG
- Sound level (Acoustic power): 97DBA
- Current range: 40A - 200A
- Duty cycle: 60% at 170A
- Auxillary power: 4500W 230V / 2250W 110V
- Power sockets: 1 x 16A 230V + 1 x 16A 110V
- Switched amperage control
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.