Lincoln Powertec i380C Advanced MIG/MAG Welder Power Source – 400v, 3ph
|Lincoln’s ‘Powertec i’ range are inverter based compact welders for MIG/MAG and MMA welding. These machines can be used for both MIG & STICK welding of steel, stainless steel, aluminium as well as for MIG brazing applications.|
- Have a Question?
READY FOR TOMORROW MIG WELDER
Lincoln Powertec i380C- Lincoln’s ‘Powertec i’ range are inverter based compact welders for MIG/MAG and MMA welding. These machines can be used for both MIG & STICK welding of steel, stainless steel, aluminium as well as for MIG brazing applications.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Features of Lincoln Powertec i380C
- Designed with welders for welders: Perfect handling, innovative and easy communication
- Innovative intuitive interface: Easy settings, simple navigation, multi-language...
- Perfect feed ability: Optimized wire positioning, 4 driven rolls, inspection window
- Premium arc performance with repeatable arc ignition, excellent arc stability, rapid parameter adjustment
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions: Developed and tested under the hardest conditions (TRUE HD) to grant the reliability you need
- Fully featured Synergic and Manual MIG, Auto settings, adjustable functions, Memory, TFT 7’ colour screen, USB connectivity
- Input power: 400/3/50/60
- Rated output: 380A@40% / 320A@60% / 240A@100%
- Input current: 26A
- Output range: 10-380A
- Wire feed speed range: 1-20.32 m/min
- Machine dimension: 870mm x 560mm x 900mm
- Machine weight: 69.2kg
- Top Features
- Premium arc performance
- Innovative Intuitive Interface
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions
- Perfect feedability
- Water cooled version (COOL ARCÂ® 26 as an option)
MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.