Lincoln Aspect 300 AC/DC TIG/GTAW Welding Machine – Water Cooled Package
Aspect 300 are an industrial AC/DC TIG welding range of machines that are designed and constructed using the latest in inverter digital technology. This machine has been meticulously designed and built to perform in the most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC applications.
- Water coolers and Carts available.
- 3 year warranty
- Have a Question?
Lincoln Aspect 300 AC/DC. This water cooled ready to weld package includes the Lincoln Aspect 300 AC/DC TIG Welder Power Source, Lincoln Coolarc 46 Water Cooler, Lincoln WTT2 18 Water Cooled 4m TIG Torch, 9.6L Freezecool Coolant, Lincoln TPX Cart, 5m Workpiece Cable and Clamp, Lincoln 0-15 LPM Argon Regulator and Lincoln Hose Tail & Nut Set.
The TIG AC/DC new aspect.
Aspect 300 are an industrial AC/DC TIG welding range of machines that are designed and constructed using the latest in inverter digital technology. This machine has been meticulously designed and built to perform in the most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC applications. The Aspect 300 provides all the features you would expect from industrial AC/DC TIG inverter welding machines combined with a user-friendly front panel layout, setting advanced TIG parameters has never been so simple.
The top class features like the 2A minimum current, the multiple AC mode selection (includes four different wave shapes), the optimized TIG start with adjustable electrode type and HF polarity, make this unit a suitable and reliable choice to suit any application. You can easily change Aspect 300 to water-cooled by adding the Coolarc 46 Water Cooler. A robust, stable, and well-equipped cart is available for easy movement of the unit.
Features Lincoln Aspect 300 AC/DC
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding
- Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages 30% more output current with the same input current. It is suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process
- Input power: 230/400/3/50/60
- Rated output: 300A/22V/35% - 200A/18V/100%
- Input current: 32/20A
- Output range: 2 – 300A
- Machine dimensions: 455mm x 301mm x 632mm
- Machine weight: 43k
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.