GYS PROGYS FLEX 280 CEL MMA Welder
- Current Range: 10 – 280A
- 110V / 230V /400V
- Weight: 22 Kg
- Have a Question?
A professional quality flexible voltage MMA welding inverter capable of running from 110V, 230V and 400V power supplies. The unit automatically manages the input power supply to produce a high quality arc condition.
The PROGYS FLEX 280 CEL features MMA pulse as well as the ability to use cellulosic welding rods well. With a high protection rating of IP23 and its ability to run well from long extension cables, its a good option for on site welding in tough conditions.
A high starting voltage of 100V results in revolutionary arc dynamics. It enables the user to weld steel, stainless steel, cast-iron, basic, cellulosic and aluminium welding rods easily. A high duty cycle makes the PROGYS FLEX 280 CEL suitable for intensive use of welding rods 1.6 – 5.0mm in diameter.
Cellulosic: The FLEX 280 CEL has an open circuit voltage of 100V (cellulosic electrodes require an open circuit voltage of 90V). The high penetration given by this type of electrode makes it suitable for use in a number of applications including pipe welding and ship building.
MMA Pulse: Developed for pipe welding and vertical up positional welding.
Secondary Regulation: Regardless of the input voltage and changes in distance between the electrode and the metal, the machine ensures a stable arc for optimum quality.
Lift TIG: The arc is created by touching the metal with the tungsten electrode avoiding tungsten inclusions and radio electrical disturbances.
Automatic arc release: This innovative function allows the operator to finish welding without creating craters. The time is adjustable and the function is activated by a movement of the torch.
GYS PROGYS FLEX 280 CEL FEATURES:
- Immediate start due to a high no load voltage. Makes arc starting easier.
- Constant welding power
- Secondary regulation to maintain a super stable arc
- Very smooth melting of welding rods with DC current
- Excellent arc stability and good penetration.
- High duty cycle enabling intensive use
- Lift TIG Capability – Easier start to ensure perfect quality welding bead. A simple movement of the wrist starts the automatic downslope to ensure a smooth and clean welding finish.
- Excellent performance over long extension lead lengths
- Suitable for use with generators +/- 15% (Automatic voltage regulation recommended)
- High OCV, perfect for Cellulosic welding rods
- European made (France)
- 2 Year warranty