GYS 45 CT Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter – 110V/230V
The Cutter 45 CT offers a clean cutting capacity of 15mm thick on a multiude of materials. HF-free arcing system will preserve and increase the lifetime of consumables. Robust mechanics ensure this machine will last in difficult environments.
- Have a Question?
Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter
Need a plasma cutter but haven't got access to compressed air? The GYS CUTTER 25K & CUTTER 35KF have got you covered. Running off a 230v input supply with the addition of a built-in compressor -these machines are extremely handy for when compressed air is not readily available.
The small but powerful Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter is our bestselling 230v plasma, with an impressive 40 amps of cutting power on a single phase supply this machine will clean cut up to 15mm & provide a severance cut of 20mm!
- Cuts all types of steel (mild, stainless, tempered, HLE), as well as aluminium, copper etc
- Faster cutting speed with oxygas
- Consumables set up is easy for maxiumum productivity
- Includes flexible voltage hose which accepts very long network connections
- PFC technology - the electrical network is better exploited and allows an energy saving of 30%
- Package includes leads and 4M disconnective torch (TPT 40) with an easy to use trigger mechanism
- Input Voltage - 110/230V
- Amperage - 110V - 32A : 230v - 16A
- Amp Range - 110V - 15-30A : 230V - 15-45A
- Max Clean Cut - 110V - 10mm (Steel) 8mm (Aluminium) : 230V - 15mm (Steel) 10mm (Aluminium)
- Max Severance Cut - 110V - 15mm (Steel) 10mm (Aluminium) 230V - 20mm (Steel) 15mm (Aluminium)
- Duty Cycle @ 40C - 110v - 21A @ 60%, 230V - 41A @ 60%
- Weight - 15KG
- Warranty - 2 Years