F/R Anti-Static Winter Coverall (ORANGE)
Flame-resistant coveralls are a category of safety coveralls made of materials that can self-extinguish when the ignition source is removed.
- Have a Question?
This Winter FR Coverall is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry. Constructed with the same outer fabric as the FR50 and combined with a layer of insulation and FR cotton lining for extra warmth. Meeting all the required standards, features include triple stitched seams, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with concealed brass zips. The garment also has knee pad pockets designed with an innovative two tier adjustable system.
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Concealed brass zips on chest pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Action back for extra freedom of movement
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Concealed zip opening for added security
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Sleeve pocket
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Rule pocket
- CE certified
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Detachable hood
- CE-CAT III