Classic Driver Glover
A driving glove is a hand covering, typically constructed of very thin, soft leather, used to give a driver increased control of the vehicle through enhanced grip of the steering wheel and gear stick.
- Have a Question?
The "Classic" is a tough, hard wearing glove, made from premium full grain cow leather, which provides a longer lasting glove, with increased puncture resistance properties.
- Premium full grain cow leather
- Breathable leather for use in mild and hot climates
- Classic leather driver
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- Increased puncture resistance properties
- Durable leather
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
Cow Grain Leather