Cebora Pocket Pulse – MIG Welding Inverter
The Cebora Pocket Pulse is in a small package, yet features dozens of pre-installed synergic programs to allow optimal machine settings for inexperienced welders
- Have a Question?
The Cebora Pocket Pulse MIG Inverter is a limited edition MIG/MAG welding power source in an extremely portable package weighing just 13.5 kg. The Cebora Pocket Pulse is in a small package, yet features dozens of pre-installed synergic programs to allow optimal machine settings for inexperienced welders, whilst allowing extreme fine tuning for the accomplished welder. The pulsed MIG function, which comes factory fitted, allows to obtain high quality welds even on “difficult” materials and thin thicknesses. Pulsing of the current provides limited heat transfer (with a consequently lower distortion of the workpiece), a higher penetration, an accurate control of the welding arc, the absence of spatter and an extraordinary aesthetic result.
37 Synergic programs including:
Mild Steel Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 and 1.0mm
Stainless Steel Ø 0.8 / 0.9mm
Aluminium Ø 0.9 / 1.0mm
CuSI 3% Ø 0.8 / 0.9mm
Flux Cored Wire Ø 0.9mm
- An easy to read LCD screen on the front panel shows on 3 lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
- Due to its small size and low weight this is an extremely versatile power source, suitable for various applications including repairs, maintenance and basic car body repairs.
- Possible to run the machine using a generator (min 6 kVA).
- 185A at 20% and 110A at 100% duty cycles
- Suitable for “do-it-yourself” type use due to the low required power input of 2.7 kvA at 100% makes it possible to use the machine on a domestic power supply
- Reverse polarity making gasless welding possible when used with flux cored wires
- Small size, with all the functions of a big latest generation MIG welder