Bohler 6013 Welding Rods 5KG 3.2mm
Why we love the Bohler 6013 Welding rods:
- Excellent weldability
- Weld steels up to yield strength of 380 MPa
- Good striking and re-striking characteristics
- Soft arc, minimum spatter and easy slag removal increases the appearance of the welds.
- Certifications and approvals for appropriate sectors
- Have a Question?
Bohler 6013 Welding Rods, 5kg
The Bohler 6013 welding rods are Rutile-Cellulosic Electrode rods with excellent welding characteristics. They are capable of welding in all positions even vertically down. They are good for gap bridging and arc-striking. Ideal for general purpose welding for industry, trade or individuals. Both for assembly and welding or repair work.
These rods come in a range of sizes: 2.5mm, 3.2mm or 4.0mm. They are mild steel electrode and 6013 Rutile Cellulosic which is easy strike and re-strike.
They have both excellent anti-stick properties and smooth arc characteristics. They are supplied in a 5kg packet.
These welding consumables conform to the following certifications:
- ENISO 2560-A:E 42 0 RC 11
- ENISO 2560-B_ E4312 A
- AWS A5:1:E6013
- AWS A5:1M:E4313
Also provisionally approved with TUV-D, ABS, DNV, LR and CE.