Binzel Mb EVOPROMIG501D 5M Watercooled Mig Torch
Technical data toEN 60 974-7
Mixed gases M21 (A)500A
Wire1.0 - 1.6mm
- Have a Question?
MB EVO PRO. The standard redefined …
The MB EVO PRO torch series represents a totally new concept in welding torch design, form and function. Unique ergonomics, following extensive research, provide a greater sense of control, enabling the welder to feel as “one” with his torch. The trigger position, trigger design and ball joint construction guarantee optimum balance and comfort in all welding positions.
Tough working conditions are to be expected when MIG/MAG welding. Despite their lower weight and sophisticated design, the new MB EVO PRO torch line sets new benchmarks for strength and durability. Featuring newly designed, more robust fittings and improved space inside the handle for ease of servicing. Technology for professionals.
The appeal of liquid cooled MB EVO PRO torches is further enhanced due to the redesigned cooling concept and selected material combination. Improved front end cooling increases wear part service life and realises extra performance reserves, enabling welding at higher power outputs.
- Highest quality “MB” wear parts combined with optimized torch cooling – for maximum service life.
- Genuine two-component handle – robust and ergonomic.
- Optimum trigger position and tapered handle design – for precise predictable handling.
- Simplified constructions easies repair through the provision of greater space for maintenance.
- High performance hoses with a special protective fabric – enhancing flexibility and comfort.
- Robust, optimized central connector with protected hose guide.